Denise Milani Naked Sauna Romp Wallpaper


Denise swears she has gained a pound or two over the holidays (I sure don’t see it), and has had to spend extra time in the gym trying to work off her indulgences. Her recollection of her recent gym visit:

I worked out until my arms were trembling and my knees were shaking. My sportsbra was drenched with sweat and my shorts were wet too, even in the crotch which I hate. I pulled off my wet workout gear in the locker room and headed to the sauna. Nobody was around, so once in the sauna opened my towel up and slouched against the wall to relax. It wasn’t long before the heat and humidity had me sweating, with drops of sweat rolling down between my boobs and collecting in my belly button. I felt so warm and content. I touched myself a little, rubbing slowly up and down and occasionally pulling on my nipples. I was fully aroused, but a little reluctant to pleasure myself sitting there in the sauna where any of the other women could walk in.

Denise Milani Boob Pic


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Top Models And Celebrities Wallpapers Copyright © 2010 Celebritiez By Wallpapers Bucket