Denise Milani Nipples


It is hard to believe a girl like Denise Milani that has huge natural boobs can get away with running around braless. Her breasts are just so big that they really demand support from a bra. But as you can see, Denise does occasionally dare to wear a halter top, and there is little or not support offered from a top like this. In on of her journal entries, Denise describes walking around her condo in nothing but a pare of panties…

Usually I am fairly modest, and I keep my clothes on even though I only live with a female roommate. After all, what if somebody rings the doorbell or what if I fall down the stairs and need some help? But the other day I was doing laundry and Jess was not home so I was just in a little black pair of panties. It has been awhile since I let my girls “breathe” and let me tell you, they were bouncing and wobbling all over the place! My mother would have been ashamed! At one point I turned the corner too fast and my boob bonked into the doorframe. This raked my nipple across the wood. Ouch! It hurt!

Speaking of Denise’s nipples, you can see the faint outline of a pokie in this photo. Very sexy!

Denise Milani Haltertop


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Top Models And Celebrities Wallpapers Copyright © 2010 Celebritiez By Wallpapers Bucket