Denise Milani on Orgasms


After seeing this pic, I was really interested to know what it was that Denise wrote in the sand. The photograph seemed to catch her having fun in an almost candid molment where she was making faces and writing in the sand with her finger. When I posed this question, Denise emailed me back with this reply:

Lol, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you! I wrote “ORGASM”! The photographer was giving me a hard time about being sexy, and I told him I was too horny to be acting sexy. After having my hair done for the shoot, getting my nails done, my make-up done, having one of my best friends fit me for the bikini and rub sand all over my body, I was very in touch with myself. As we neared the end of the shoot, I kept thinking about plopping into my hot tub at home and bumping my crotch up close to one of the jets. An orgasm was what I was thinking about!

Denise Milani Orgasm


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Top Models And Celebrities Wallpapers Copyright © 2010 Celebritiez By Wallpapers Bucket