A Denise Milani Tongue Job Hot Wallpaper


This is a cute pic of Denise Milani sticking her tongue out. She gets very playfull during her photo shoots. Sometimes just to tease her fans, she likes to massage her girlfriends, play with “toys”, or touch herself. Camera or no camera, she is a fun-loving gal. One time in high school she got in trouble for teasing one of her male classmates by giving a tongue job to a hot dog in the cafeteria. The detention was worth it, Denise said the boy got googly-eyed over her for two years after that. I would really love to experience Denise’s tongue. I would not mind looking at it in person, I would not mind feeling it on my lips, or any of my other body parts!

Denise Milani Tongue


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Top Models And Celebrities Wallpapers Copyright © 2010 Celebritiez By Wallpapers Bucket