Denise Milani Very Sexy Boobs


As you may know, Denise Milani lives in Southern California. That area of the United States is prone to having earthquakes. Denise needs to be really careful wearing one-piece bathingsuits like this. Busty girls like her need plenty of support, or else their boobs will burst free! You can tell just by looking that the “clamshells” of her swimsuit are having a difficult time containing those big breasts. I know it is unlikely, but just imagine if an earthquake hit just as she was posing in this outfit - it would probably shake her boobs completely free of that suit! She would be topless and yelling “Look out, my boobs got loose!” I emailed Denise on her website and told her she should be careful of natural disasters when posing in skimpy suits. She emailed me back and called me an eternal pessimist, lol.

Denise Milani Bathingsuit


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Top Models And Celebrities Wallpapers Copyright © 2010 Celebritiez By Wallpapers Bucket